Did you know that 95% of all textiles can be recycled? It's estimated that 11 million tons of textile waste is produced each year in the United States, most of which could have been recycled.
The rope used in the Ultra Soft Collection is comprised of upcyled textile waste and transformed into the plush silky 100% cotton rope we all love. The Ultra Soft leashes are eco-friendly and compostable. Each rope leash is dye free and upcycled without using water or any chemicals.
Each Ultra Soft leash is handcrafted right here in Maryland, just for you. Colors are bright and will never fade no matter how many times you wash it.
Every leash purchased donates one tree to be planted in the Appalachian Area, which spans from New York all the way down to Mississippi and is one of the most diverse ecological regions in North America.
- Handcrafted in USA
- 100% cotton rope that is lightweight and super soft
- Rope is made with upcycled textile waste, making it eco-friendly
- Secure sailmaker's whip in 100% organic hemp twine
- 3/8" width is perfect for dogs under 15 lbs
- 1/2" width is perfect for dogs over 15 lbs
** Please note, due to the handmade nature of the product, there might be slight variations in size and color from product to product.